Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Week 1- Class Preperation

I chose this template for many reasons. I love the clean look of this. When I go to a bloggers website, I want to be able to find content easily and quickly (recipes, tutorials...etc.) This feel bright and straight to the point. I also like that I’m able to play around with the colors of blog posts.


The white didn’t take much thought, but thats what I love. The background template has shadowed bubbles, which in my opinion, gives my blog personality. Again, I am going for a warm, welcoming feeling. 



This sums up my personality a bit and things that I love such as family, beach and lifestyle adventures that justify why this simple template reflects me.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Caitlyn. I really appreciate the fact that you wanted to make your blog layout as clean-looking and easy to read as possible. Colorful backgrounds can be quite interesting, but sometimes they can blend in with the colors of fonts and make blog entries difficult to read. I like your idea of using different font colors (such as your pink and purple fonts) to display different elements of your blog posts. Doing so made your first blog post easy to read against the pale background, yet organized at the same time. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Caitlyn,

    I really liked the background of your blog. I enjoyed the simplicity of the page as well, not easily distracting. However, I had a hard time finding the comment button. It might just be me as I am not so familiar with these blog pages. Cheers! -Karla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like you have to click the pencil icon to reply to a post :)

      Delete

Week 17: Wrapping It Up

This semester I learned how to utilize social media for my business to grow. I don’t think I want to open my own business just yet, but I...