Monday, December 3, 2018

Week 15B: Optimizing Yourself and the Company

I didn’t have enough likes on my page to use my own date, so I used The Aztec Brewing FaceBook page. First, I like how the analytics shows you what age and gender has viewed your page. I think this is pretty important because it can help your future posts to reach more of that demographic. You can go even deeper and see how many people in a certain area have viewed the page. If you notice you have fewer followers in a certain city, I would [for example] invite a local band in that area to play at the brewery and have them promote that they will be at store. I think it’s interesting how you can see summary’s of your previous posts to see what does and doesn’t work. For example, it looks like a post back in late November reached 904 people and 17 people were excited enough to react, comment or share that post. For social media purposes, I would go back to that popular post and use more of that content on my page. And how crazy to see how many people are on their mobile devices compared to on a computer. I would take that information and research what time of the day is a good time to post and reach more customers who would view on their smart phones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping It Up

This semester I learned how to utilize social media for my business to grow. I don’t think I want to open my own business just yet, but I...