Friday, November 30, 2018

Week 15: Optimizing Yourself and the Company

Sales forecasting for coffee shops can be a piece of pie for data analytics professionals with viable historical sales data. Because knowing today what you are going to sell tomorrow makes you not just more prepared but turns planning into an easy task. Another benefit would be checking promotions and advertising. Creating promotional product bundles is an easy and fruitful task with data analytics. It helps easily to identify product correlations which will turn into increased turnover. Lastly is pricing. It is that particular value which is going to maximize your sales in terms of profitability. For instance, if my coffee is sold for $2, reducing or raising the price by just 25 cents will have its impact on the actual sales. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping It Up

This semester I learned how to utilize social media for my business to grow. I don’t think I want to open my own business just yet, but I...