Sunday, September 16, 2018

Week 4B: Aesthetics, Design, and Branding

The most used website I use is https://www.facebook.com. There has been multiple times it has personally come in handy. One example is when I lost my phone. I was at the grocery store with my kids and my husband was out of town. I rushed back home and got on Facebook to message him telling him what happened since we don’t have a home landline. Facebook connects people to family and friends who don’t live close and don’t get to see each other. It’s an outlet for businesses to create content (which I have personally used for work)and it is very effective. The site itself uses a blue color for most of their outlining and I like how they use icons to better find what you’re looking for. I come back to use Facebook because is always new news to be posted and I like to keep updated with friends and family I don’t see regularly.  I don’t have an idea of what could be better used. I would be interested to see who can give me their opinion!

Another website I always find myself visiting is https://www.pinterest.com.  I use Pinterest to save at home workouts, recipes, and decor inspiration. I like the clean look of the page once you are directed to the home page. It is user friendly and pretty much anything you can think of will be on there you just have to type in the search engine...similar to Google. I come back because as soon as I open up the website, there are photos of subjects I’ve searched or Pinterest thinks that I'll enjoy. So there is always new content. I also don’t know what this website could use. I think the biggest reason I keep visiting both of these websites is because the applications are easy to use and handy right on my phone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping It Up

This semester I learned how to utilize social media for my business to grow. I don’t think I want to open my own business just yet, but I...