Monday, October 29, 2018

Week 10B: Blogging for Business

To stay organized, I would post moments of customers favorite item on the menu and post at least once a week. I wouldn’t make myself post on a certain day of the week because I would be the one to get stressed about it if something came up and I wasn’t able to. But anytime during the week would be my goal. I would also stay consistent with posting at least once a day, whether than be a picture of a cup of coffee or one of our pastries. Staying consistent with posts and connecting with our customers via social media will help grow our business through followers and new customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping It Up

This semester I learned how to utilize social media for my business to grow. I don’t think I want to open my own business just yet, but I...