Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Week 9: Twitter- Sharing Your Thoughts in 140 Words or Less

Since I am a coffee spot in Oceanside, I searched for words such as: coffee, oceanside, visit oceanside, brew and cafe. If i’m missing out on any words or phrases, let me know! I ended up finding Peet’s coffee in San Marcos, The Coffee Bean in Oceanside, Visit Oceanside, Main Street Oceanside and Starbucks.

I created 2 lists. Oceanside Local because I want to be connected to the locals in Oceanside and have my spot be visible to everyone. The other list is Fair Trade Beans. I added this so whoever visits our site can look to see what kind of beans we use to ensure they’re purchasing the highest quality coffee.

7PM would be an effective time to post because for the most part, everyone is settled at home relaxing and looking through their phone. Another good time would be 7-8AM. Putting that thought in customer’s heads that we are open for the day and ready to serve coffee could entice them to come in for their lunch break or after work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping It Up

This semester I learned how to utilize social media for my business to grow. I don’t think I want to open my own business just yet, but I...