Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Week 12: Using Other Social Media

After reading the lecture, I think using Yelp, Groupon and Google Maps would be important to the growth of my business. Since I am a small coffee shop, using Yelp would be helpful for reviews and feedback from our customers. On Yelp, customers are also allowed to check in to your location for 10% off an item or something similar like that. I could also utilize Groupon. I would sell a $5 Groupon for $10 worth of coffee or pastries from the coffee house. I’ve seen Starbucks do this multiple times and its been successful at selling out within hours. Google Maps is also helpful. Even if people aren’t trying to find us, if someone were to look for directions at an area near our shop, it would pop up on their maps that we are a surrounding coffee shop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping It Up

This semester I learned how to utilize social media for my business to grow. I don’t think I want to open my own business just yet, but I...