Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Week 13B: Online Advertising-Analysis of the Marketplace

After reviewing the multiple Facebook ads possible for my business, a small coffee shop would benefit from using a boosted post. I would use automated boosts, which is where I would schedule the posts I would like boosted, such as recipes and pictures I think would target my audience. I would like to boost my posts though Facebook and Instagram. 

Some other ads I thought were pretty cool were domain ads. This ad is a linked directly to your website for people to browse. Another one was canvas ads. This ad is linked directly to the page you’re wanting to purchase the item. Ive seen Target and Walmart use these ads on Facebook all the time. I think it’s extremely effective, but with a small coffee shop like mine, I wouldn’t have much to offer other than trying to get my customer to come into the coffee shop to purchase coffee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping It Up

This semester I learned how to utilize social media for my business to grow. I don’t think I want to open my own business just yet, but I...