Thursday, September 27, 2018

Week 6: Setting up a FaceBook Business Page

According to Social Media Today, post reach is measured by how many people have seen your post. A business is able to extend that reach by paying to advertise it. Post engagement is measured by the people that like, comment and share your actual post. Knowing the difference is important because sometimes boosting a post on Facebook will reach a certain audience, but the audience won’t always engage. Engaging with your customers is more important than boosting your post. In my opinion, when your customers engage in your post, you can reach more audience organically. Facebook insights is a way to tell what number of people were reached and the percentage of engagement on that post. It’s helpful because businesses can see what their customers like and how they respond to the activity you’re sharing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping It Up

This semester I learned how to utilize social media for my business to grow. I don’t think I want to open my own business just yet, but I...