Thursday, October 4, 2018

Week 7: Engaging Your Customers

I chose to “like” the following businesses from my business page:

Legoland, California
1904Photography
Oceanside Sunset Market Street Fair
Carlsbad Premium Outlets
Mira Costa College
Friends of Oceanside
Visit Oceanside

I chose the above pages on Facebook for many reasons. One, being that my business is a coffee shop. I am trying to target a certain group of people-people who like coffee and tea. This includes parents, students, and really anyone in the drinking coffee category. Secondly, I chose specifically areas around the Oceanside/Carlsbad area because that’s where my “business” is located (It’s a made up business). I think liking pages such as Friends of Oceanside and Visit Oceanside is important because those people reside in the area. Mira Costa College was another one because my business is a coffee spot with a seating area, targeting students who go to coffee shops to study or meet up with friends. 1904Photograpy was a pretty random one, but they have similar followers in Oceanside. I also think it’s important to support other local businesses (regardless if they are similar or not). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping It Up

This semester I learned how to utilize social media for my business to grow. I don’t think I want to open my own business just yet, but I...