Monday, October 8, 2018

Week 7B: Engaging Your Cutomers

My computer is not allowing me to add a photo from my library right now. I will try again later and edit this post. 

I scheduled a post for 7pm on October 9th, 10th and 11th about our grand opening on the 12th. I scheduled it at 7pm because people just start to settle down after work and eating dinner and check their phones once relaxing so I’m hoping to grab ahold of customers in the Oceanside area. In the post, it was an invite to the grand opening, allowing customers to engage saying if they will be attending or not. The incentive to On the Edge Coffee House’s grand opening is free coffee all day. Since there are many coffee spots join Oceanside, I wanted to be able to allow customers to come check out the coffee spot for free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping It Up

This semester I learned how to utilize social media for my business to grow. I don’t think I want to open my own business just yet, but I...