Thursday, October 11, 2018

Week 8: Get Visual-Let a Picture Tell a Story

My “business” is a coffee shop in oceanside. I don’t plan to run with it and open multiple locations, I plan to keep it a small “mom and pop” shop. After looking through the visual social media blog, Instagram would be my widely used platform. I could use Snapchat and Twitter, but the audience from Facebook and Instagram would alone be a great start up. With Instagram, I’m able to use hashtags, and add promotions on there such as, “first time followers will receive a free pastry”. I’m also able to connect to customers and hold giveaways. If I feel the need to post a video, I would add it to the Instagram stories. Later down the road when the “business” decided to expand, we would use Twitter and possibly YouTube. Ultimately, Facebook and Instagram would be used to connect with my customers. It’s also easy to click the share button on Instagram to connect with our Facebook page so the posts are similar and consistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping It Up

This semester I learned how to utilize social media for my business to grow. I don’t think I want to open my own business just yet, but I...